Friday, March 22, 2013

Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask Review

WHAT IS IT: Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask

Scan #1 | Scan #2


THE PRODUCT(S):

Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask: Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask, a gentle, aqueous sheet mask, is a concentrated moist mask containing a rich blend of Organic Complex. Moist serum is easily absorbed into the skin and immediately makes the skin feel softer and replenished. With patented ingredient Phyto-Oligo, moist sheet mask has been specially formulated to control oil and balance pH level.



The flaps on the eye area can't be removed, but hey, I left it on so it's a double layer on the area of skin underneath my eyes. Effectively turning the mask into a double-intense mask for the eye-bag area too.



This mask doesn't come attached with a separate sheet of paper, but yet, the mask essence doesn't drip off the mask. So, it's kinda a miracle as most masks I've encountered in my school years tend to leave the mask and dripped off into the inside of the mask pouch.


VERDICT: The scent is kinda normal for face masks, I don't really detect any difference in it. And luckily, the scent can be classified as pleasant as I am aware that most moist masks tend to smell heavily of something that reflects under the ingredient list stated. Especially this Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask which stated that it uses loads of plant-based ingredients, and yet the scent of the mask isn't overpowering at all. Phew~


And as stated, this mask doesn't come attached with an accompanying mask paper, unlike most facial masks I've used before. And during my school years, I've come across facial masks that doesn't come with an accompanying paper, which kind of resulted in the mask essence (They're too precious to waste!) pooling inside the mask pouch and the mask itself doesn't feel like what a facial mask should be. Which is essentially dripping wet with mask essence. However, this mask doesn't present such a problem. I am guessing it's because of the mask itself, which is a gentle aqueous sheet mask that happens to be concentrated at all, which somehow ensures the mask essence stays on the mask itself.


The mask itself is really soft, and I was almost afraid I would rip it into half just from taking it out of the packaging to apply it on my face. Oh boy, was I so careful with it xD And at the same time, I'm sure most of us with oily skin prone to occasional or frequent breakouts tend to be wary of facial masks that promises loads of moisture for our skin. Because we kind of have a mindset thinking that oily skin do need moisture, but not that much. However, this mask isn't too moist for my oily/combination skin at all.


And as usual, I applied this mask and plonked myself in front of an electric fan with the intention of catching some R&R moments, and although luckily I didn't fall asleep. But lying down in front of an electric fan does ensure that at the end of the requisute 15 to 20 minutes application time, the mask slowly dries off. And it doesn't make my skin feel devoid of moisture at all. It is still better than going to sleep with the mask on my face, no matter what. And hours after using this mask, I did not find any bad after-effects from it.


And for the next few days, I was somehow anticipating acnes and pimples to show up, but surprisingly, it didn't. Not forgetting that the mask essence is actually really thick and generous to ensure my skin can get the full treatment it promises, so I am really surprised that it help to moisturize my skin without having any unwanted breakouts. And once it is time's up and the mask is removed, I am impressed that the mask essence isn't coating and sitting on my skin either.


My skin did feel smoother and softer after using this mask, and it doesn't feel dry not taut. And what's best is that my skin sometimes can be as finicky as a toddler, one moment accepting certain products and the next moment, flaring up without warning. So, it's a pleasant surprise that Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask didn't give my any after-effects from using the mask, doesn't give me any acne/pimple breakouts at all, and yet gave me smoother and softer skin that is hydrated and replenished with moisture. And at the end, no left-over mask essence sitting inside the mask pouch as well.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Thick and concentrated mask essence doesn't over-moisturized the skin at all.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: The Face Apps was previously giving away free facial mask on their Facebook page during August last year (2012), while stocks last and for a limited time only. Managed to bag one. The giveaway is over. However, do like The Face Apps Facebook page to be informed of future giveaways and promotions at https://www.facebook.com/TheFaceApps.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to contests that I've sourced out for you to join. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~